솔지에로펜션(소나무숲길로)

Durant: The shoes I endorse should be affordable for everyone

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Dolly
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-17 19:33

본문

The Thunder's second year pick Kevin Durant is the most dazzling star of this year's Rookie Series. He scored 46 points alone, not only leading the second year team to a 122-116 victory over the first year team, but also surpassing his predecessors such as Stoudemire to become the person with the most points in the All Star Rookie Challenge, and naturally won the Rookie Game MVP. He said, "I just told myself that I come to the gym every day to train hard. I think my way of working hard is good, and I hope to continue in the future. I still have a long way to go." What is the first memory about basketball? Durant: I was 8 years old when I first played basketball. The team I played for was called Capital Heights Knights, which was a boys' and girls' club. I scored five or six points in the competition, but I am very happy and a little proud. I think it was from then on that I began to fall in love with basketball games. Are you someone who always wears basketball shoes? Durant: I have been crazy about basketball shoes since I was young. Whenever new shoes are launched on the market, my friends and I go to the store to try them on. My favorite shoes before were Flightposite, they come in gold, all black, and various colored styles. Did you play basketball every day, all day? Durant: At that time, my life first revolved around school, and then basketball. But outside of school, the vast majority of my time is spent on the basketball court, and I seem to have fallen in love with it from the beginning. Wearing suitable shoes is important for ensuring healthy exercise. I used to pay great attention to sneakers, and I still do now. I am a 'gym mouse' and spend most of my time in the gym. I know that physical exercise will make me better on the field, and I have always insisted on doing so to make myself stronger. When did you start pursuing basketball as your profession? Durant: KD 17 Metro Boomin Sports shoe store. I never thought I would become a professional basketball player before because I don't think about the future at all. But as time passed year by year, I continued to play basketball. After my freshman year in college, suddenly an opportunity came and I thought maybe one day I could play basketball in the league. I seized this opportunity and was selected for the second time in 2007. How does it feel to live on the West Coast? Durant: Seattle is completely different from my hometown, but I like it here. Living here makes people feel relaxed and comfortable. I am usually a relaxed person, and this place is very suitable for me personally. The people and fans in Seattle are also very good, and playing for such fans and teams is a wonderful thing. I live with two cousins and my mother, who accompanied me through my first NBA season. Did you participate in the design and manufacturing process of Air Flight Skool? Durant: Yes. I told them what kind of shoes I think people would like. People my age usually buy a lot of shoes, and I believe I know what they like. When I was young, I couldn't afford to buy it

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.