솔지에로펜션(소나무숲길로)

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Everyda…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nickolas
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-03 16:45

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It is very small and is attached to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an instant message alert via your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgGhost is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be installed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot be able to locate it. It logs GPS locations and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise way to track your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept text alerts. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot interfere with the device.

Message alerts

bmw m4 ghost installer Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone by text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, audi rs3 ghost installer 2 immobiliser Installation near me (https://burstlion75.bravejournal.net/) and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also find an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.